Thursday, April 30, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Often times people are assessing their jobs, roles, callings… by asking themselves the following question over and over: “Should I stay or should I go, should I stay or should I go…?”
Here are 10 Signs It May Be Time To Move On:
- You get an upset stomach every morning on your way to work.
- At-least once a week you think the following thoughts “If so and so does (_blank__) again today I’m going to quit.”
- You’ve asked God for signs that it’s time to move on and he has spoken to you through people, places, circumstances, His Word… you’ve heard its time to move on from God in every way besides hearing his audible voice.
- You can’t find anyone within a square mile radius of your job that you like, trust or believe in.
- Your boss has said to you “It may be time for you to move on!”
- You are 100% certain that you could have a bigger impact, be happier, put your family in a better situation… by moving on and the only thing that’s holding you back is fear.
- You tell yourself, your spouse and your friends on a regular basis that it’s time to move on and they agree.
- When an American Idol Contestant is sent home; you begin envision the greener pastures that are on the other side of them be kicked off. You then draw parallels to yourself being in the Top 10 and imagine how being kicked out of your workplace will be better for you.
- Every time your boss calls you in his office or on the phone; you immediately start wondering what you did wrong or think they’re going to act like Donald Trump and say “You’re Fired!”
- You’ve read through the 9 signs above and said to yourself “That’s the confirmation that I needed.”
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Mini Me starting school in August
2. Summer so the kids and I can go for long walks again.
3. Summer in Chicago
4. Developing real female relationships
5. Finding a gynecologist
6. Getting to finish reading a full book some day
7. Spending more alone time
8. Finding 1 day where I don't have to do anything
8 Things I'll do Today:
1. Drive J to work
2. Go to bank
3. Go to mom's group
4. Homeschool Motor Mouth
5. Work from home
6. Fix dinner
7. Take Motor Mouth to Karate
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Speak Spanish
2. Find time to read
3. Go away for 2-3 days without kids.
4. Not have foot pain to train for another 1/2 marathon
5. Have more patience with my daughter
6. Buy my dream car
7. Balance family, work, life better
8. Have more me time
8 Shows I Watch on TV
2. Law & Order: SVU
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Brothers & Sisters
5. Ugly Betty
7. The Real Housewives of every place
8 People I tag
1. Whittaker Woman
2. Tales of the Fairy Blog Mother
3. Lit and Laundry
4. Serenity Now
5. The Mommy Project
6. Mary Anne
8. You! Tag. You're it!!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
I don't know how this happened.
When I was looking online for a graphic for yesterday's post, I decided to do a review of my new favorite healthy eating cookbook. When I hit the finalize button, I realized I had reviewed a steamer I didn't even SEE on the page! Hahahaha!
Please enjoy my steamer review...
Place the stainless steel steamer basket in any pot. It unfolds to fit the pot, and the post extends to 6-1/2" to keep the cool-touch handle within reach. The 1-1/2" legs keep foods above the boiling water and in the steam to lock in vitamins. 9"D basket folds and post unscrews for ...
Guilt Free Cookbook is AWESOME!!
Pros: Attractive Design, Durable, Easy To Assemble
Best Uses: Kitchen
Describe Yourself: Midrange Shopper
I Am A: Family Young Kids
Guilt Free Cookbook is so EASY to follow. And there are PICTURES!! Lots of pictures. Very important in a cookbook. I like to know what it is supposed to look before I make it. My family raves about every recipe I make from this book. I love how there is nutrition information for just about everything you might want to know about a recipe. It was the BEST investment I've made in this economy! I will be buying up all the copies I can find and giving as wedding presents and Christmas gifts this year.
......... Oh, um, just ignore that last part if you are someone I know who is getting married this year or getting a Christmas gift from me. That was grandstanding...
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
8:15 Leave house
8:30 Client B Errand 1
8:55 Drop J @ Work
9:00 Client B Errand 2
9:30 Drop kids at Play Date
10:00 Client B Meeting
12:30 Pick kids up from Play Date
12:45 McDonald’s Drive Thru
1:00 Pearl Vision to try on glasses
(bring in kids Leapster 2)
2:30 Mini Me Dance
(change both kids in bathroom)
3:00 Motor Mouth Baseball
3:30 Mini Me Pick Up
3:45 Dominick’s to pick up Dinner for Kids
4:30 Motor Mouth Pick Up
5:00 Church - Drop kids off so A can babysit
(bring books for A to read to kids)
5:30 Pearl Vision for Optometrist app't
6:45 Church - Pick up kids from A
7:00 Small Group
(bring DVD & Leapster 2 for kids)
9:45 Meet J to take us home
(J go back to work with car)
11:00 Client A Work
How did I do??
Had to add - get gas to the list
My GPS died. Had to call the Play Date for directions
Stopped for Red Bull before client meeting
After Client meeting, ran client errand 3
Motor Mouth peed his pants. I had spare shorts.
Took Mini Me to J's office so he could see her in dance outfit
Spent too long there. Got stuck in major traffic.
Missed dance. Went to b-ball
B-ball was cancelled. No one told me.
We all got home at 10:45 pm
No work on Client A
Lit and Laundry to see what some
amazing bloggers accomplished this week.