Thursday, April 9, 2009

Finished for Friday - I Did It. Sort Of.

Lit and Laundry

What did I Finish for Friday?
I finished Thursday. That's what. 

I had 4 hours of sleep. 
Then embarked on this yesterday
This is what I printed out and carried
Ever have a day like this?

THURSDAY


8:15  Leave house


8:30 Client B Errand 1


8:55 Drop J @ Work


9:00  Client B Errand 2


9:30 Drop kids at Play Date


10:00 Client B Meeting


12:30 Pick kids up from Play Date


12:45 McDonald’s Drive Thru


1:00 Pearl Vision to try on glasses

(bring in kids Leapster 2)


2:30 Mini Me Dance

(change both kids in bathroom)


3:00 Motor Mouth Baseball


3:30 Mini Me Pick Up


3:45 Dominick’s to pick up Dinner for Kids


4:30 Motor Mouth Pick Up


5:00 Church - Drop kids off so A can babysit

(bring books for A to read to kids)


5:30 Pearl Vision for Optometrist app't


6:45 Church - Pick up kids from A


7:00 Small Group

(bring DVD & Leapster 2 for kids)


9:45 Meet J to take us home

(J go back to work with car)


11:00 Client A Work



How did I do??

Had to add - get gas to the list

My GPS died. Had to call the Play Date for directions

Stopped for Red Bull before client meeting

After Client meeting, ran client errand 3

Motor Mouth peed his pants. I had spare shorts.

Took Mini Me to J's office so he could see her in dance outfit

Spent too long there. Got stuck in major traffic.

Missed dance. Went to b-ball

B-ball was cancelled. No one told me.

We all got home at 10:45 pm

No work on Client A



Please check out my Finished for Friday hero, 

Lit and Laundry to see what some 

amazing bloggers accomplished this week.



4 comments:

Threeundertwo said...

I'm exhausted just reading this. I feel for you. I've had days like this. If I didn't have a calendar program on my phone, with alarms, I would be lost.

Congratulations on surviving Thursday!

Bea said...

I remember those days. Sometimes not so fondly. Glad you made it through Thursday.

Jen said...

Yikes. Yup, no doubt about it. You ARE Superwoman.

Trainer Shauna said...

Yikes! Good thing for Red Bull! That's a crazy day!