Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Review of Easy Reach Steamer

I don't know how this happened. 

When I was looking online for a graphic for yesterday's post, I decided to do a review of my new favorite healthy eating cookbook. When I hit the finalize button, I realized I had reviewed a steamer I didn't even SEE on the page! Hahahaha! 

Please enjoy my steamer review...

Shop Taste of Home

Place the stainless steel steamer basket in any pot. It unfolds to fit the pot, and the post extends to 6-1/2" to keep the cool-touch handle within reach. The 1-1/2" legs keep foods above the boiling water and in the steam to lock in vitamins. 9"D basket folds and post unscrews for ...

Guilt Free Cookbook is AWESOME!!

WidneyWoman Chicago 4/14/2009

 

5 5

Pros: Attractive Design, Durable, Easy To Assemble

Best Uses: Kitchen

Describe Yourself: Midrange Shopper

I Am A: Family Young Kids

Guilt Free Cookbook is so EASY to follow. And there are PICTURES!! Lots of pictures. Very important in a cookbook. I like to know what it is supposed to look before I make it. My family raves about every recipe I make from this book. I love how there is nutrition information for just about everything you might want to know about a recipe. It was the BEST investment I've made in this economy! I will be buying up all the copies I can find and giving as wedding presents and Christmas gifts this year.


......... Oh, um, just ignore that last part if you are someone I know who is getting married this year or getting a Christmas gift from me. That was grandstanding...

No comments: