Monday, April 20, 2009

8 Things Meme

I got tagged by FaithChick.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Mini Me starting school in August
2. Summer so the kids and I can go for long walks again.
3. Summer in Chicago
4. Developing real female relationships
5. Finding a gynecologist
6. Getting to finish reading a full book some day
7. Spending more alone time
8. Finding 1 day where I don't have to do anything

8 Things I'll do Today:
1. Drive J to work
2. Go to bank
3. Go to mom's group
4. Homeschool Motor Mouth
5. Work from home
6. Fix dinner
7. Take Motor Mouth to Karate
8. Weekly online chat conference call (work)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Speak Spanish
2. Find time to read
3. Go away for 2-3 days without kids. 
4. Not have foot pain to train for another 1/2 marathon
5. Have more patience with my daughter
6. Buy my dream car
7. Balance family, work, life better
8. Have more me time

8 Shows I Watch on TV
1. NCIS
2. Law & Order: SVU
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Brothers & Sisters
5. Ugly Betty
6. Psych
7. The Real Housewives of every place
8. Oprah

8 People I tag
1. Whittaker Woman
2. Tales of the Fairy Blog Mother
3. Lit and Laundry
4. Serenity Now
5. The Mommy Project
6. Mary Anne
7. A2EatWrite
8. You! Tag. You're it!! 

No comments: