Sunday, September 8, 2013

Week Ahead

Monday, I start a web design project that should be fun. I'm looking forward to working with the person that commissioned me.

Tuesday, swim practices begin. That will rule our lives until the State Meet in March. I'm happy to have received a tentative meet schedule for the short course season. It helps to plan our weekends. That's for Motor Mouth. Mini Me is going to a different swim location to maintain her swim skills.

Wednesday at 1:00 pm through Saturday at 8 pm I will be caring for one of Paris' new classmates. I've only met the girl once for about 30 minutes. She seems really sweet. It will be interesting to see how she handles our crazy family for four days. Might make her really appreciate class time! LoL

Saturday has swim practice and a play date with siblings that no longer attend our kids' school. They have been friends for four years. Gotta maintain the relationship!

No comments: