Monday, June 27, 2011

Knowing Me Knowing You - June '11

It's once again time for the monthly interview project - knowing me, knowing you, from my dear friend, The Fairy Blogmother.

1. What's you're favorite kind of chips? 

Let me see...J bought some gourmet chips a couple weeks ago. They are my new fav. But I don't know what brand they are.

2. Have you read Gone With the Wind? 

They made a book out of the movie??? Get out!

3. Do you sleep on your front, back or side? 

I used to sleep on my right side but now I sleep on my left side.

4. Do you own a pair of white pants, shorts or capris? 

Hell. No.

5. On any given day would you rather wear heels or flip flops? 

Flip flops. This is how you can tell a Chicagoan from a tourist on Michigan Ave. There are 2 seasons in Chicago - flip flop season and Ugg season.


Head on over to The Fairy Blogmother to see her answers....

No comments: