I found this meme interesting and fun. I found it here.
1. When was the last time you dreamt about someone you shouldn't have?
Last week and a few weeks before that. I been having crazy dreams about my family. Unsettling stuff.
2. What is one of your main phobias?
Bridges. Mainly, bridges crumbling when I am on them and falling into the water below. Did you know I now live in a city with upteen bridges??!!!! Talk about facing your fears daily.
3. Last time you borrowed something from a friend or neighbor and what was it?
Almost monthly for the past year = books from Mary Anne.
4. What do you put on your toast?
Butter. Mayo. Tomatoes. Salt & Pepper. Parmesan Cheese. All at the same time. Yum! Don't knock it till ya try it!
5. Last time you swore?
Tuesday, outloud. This morning, in my head.
6. You have to watch a movie 3 times in a row. What movie would you pick?
You've Got Mail.
7. Is there an author you would always buy a book from without even reading the synopsis?
8. One of your most expensive items of clothing.
Trench coat. Sadly, I am still using it because it refuses to stop raining...In JUNE!! April showers bring May flowers. June is not supposed to rain!
9. Last doctor's visit?
Last summer. I had a rash on my face that wouldn't go away. Had to go to a dermatologist.
10. Favorite Fruit?
MacIntosh Apple. My dad's pears.
11. Last time you listened to someone but thought: "Shut the f**k up!" in your head...
I'm a stay@home mom with a 3 yr old who chatters incessantly but you can't understand 70% of what she said. And a 6 yr old whom you can understand, but talks non-stop from waking to bedtime. By early evening...
12. Bubble Bath?
I take baths less than once/year. But when I do, yes, bubbles, please.
13. Last Phone Call Made
To my brother-in-law's former step-father-in-law. He's "in Chicago" which means he is in a suburb, a 60-90 minute drive away. We'll meet up when he actually comes into the city.
Consider yourself tagged. Or not.