Monday, June 8, 2009

Knowing Me, Knowing You - June '09

I'm joining in on the monthly fun with The Fairy Blogmother, in her Knowing Me, Knowing You series.

1. Do you have any pets?
Nope. Going to stay that way, too. I love dogs, but I don't love vet bills. And I don't love going out 3x/day to let a dog do his thing. We had a bird a few years back and he ended up having butt cancer. Kinda turns you off birds as pets.

2. What's your favorite dessert?
Millionaire Pie. Grandma Grandma makes it for me for my birthday every year. Yum!! I also love her 'Better than anything' pie. She said it was called Better than Sex pie. I took a bite and said, 'Grandma, this pie sure does take great. But I think Grandpa's not doing something right.' She got such a kick out of that! I love my Grandma Grandma.

3. For my fellow bloggers out there - are you a stats checker?
I admit when I first started blogging I used to check every single day. I have 2 linked to this blog, actually. Now I can't remember the last time I looked at them. Every now and then, I check it to see who is following me. I tend to be really competitive, and into numbers. So I try not to make my blogging about that.

4. Do you have a gaming system?
Nope. And, after our experience with hand-held Leap Frog games, uh, never. I don't want my kids pinned to a screen all day and night. There is too much life to live.

5. What is your beverage of choice?
I looooove me some Orange Juice. I do like to mix vodka with just about anything possible. Makes it sound like I keep vodka in my home. I don't. I drink maybe 4-5x/year.

Now, head on over to The Fairy Blogmother to join in on the fun!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Loved the answers. Grandma Grandma sounds like someone special-special.

I second you on both the oj, the vodka and the frequency of my drinking.

Shan said...

Thanks for playing buddy! I have to say I love OJ too! I don't buy it often. I think I got out of the habit when I was pregnant with Maya. It gave me awful heartburn. And thanks for asking about kmky -- it was nice to know someone missed it.