Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Story

I was tagged on this by my sister-in-law, FaithChick, back in April, on Facebook. I just came across it again and thought I would cut and paste it in here because I rather enjoyed my answers. Hope you do too!!!!

My story - Finish the sentence

Hi, my name is...
WidneyWoman and I'm a Facebook and Twitteraholic

My eyes are...
where they belong. 

My status is...
married but looking.

I want to have kids...
walk on my back.

I wish I was...
sleeping instead of Facebooking.

Currently I am watching...
lightening strikes on the Sears Tower - 6 so far.

I Love...
reading but never get time to.

Never in my life have I...
been skydiving...I should have gone when I had the chance.

My favorite animal is...
a stuffed animal.

My favorite color(s) is/are...
purple.

My Pet Peeve...
anything and everything the week before my period.

Right now, I am...
wondering how shocked you are about the one above.

The one person who can drive me nuts...
is my daughter

When I'm nervous...
feel my insides trembling.

The last song I listened to...
Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas

If you were to get married today your maid of honor/best man would be...
back to the original plan - my sister but I don't think she can still fit in the dress she bought to be my maid of honor at my wedding 10 years ago that she never got to wear to my wedding because we eloped 5 days after she bought said dress...Sorry, Optimus.

My hair is...
so cute right now!! J cut it for me and I LOVE it!!!

When I was 4...
I wanted to be a stripper.

My mom is...
someone I talk to almost every day.

My dad is...
is getting better joke material now that he has internet at home.

Last Christmas was...
not quite right.

I should be...
sleeping, working, reading, crocheting, cleaning, or anything but this!!

When I look down... 
I see the bottom of my glasses.

The happiest recent event was...
my niece getting to go to Oprah.

My current annoyance is...
my 6 yr old needing to wear pull-ups at night.

The thing I want to buy is...
maybe a couple of casual dresses to run about town with the kids this summer.

If you visited the place I'm from...
and walked up the 'mountain', you would call it a mountain as well.

Most recent thing I've bought myself...
glasses.

Most recent thing someone else bought me was...
Beth gave me tea from Kenya, a tea towel from Kenya, and my fav body lotion.

If I was an animal I'd be...
a bird, so I could fly through the sky, see all there is to see from high up and dive down low and mingle around and go back up and shit on everyone's heads.

Yesterday I had...
to take Motor Mouth to school, drop J to work, meet with Cre8veChaos, go to the bank, pick up Motor Mouth, fix lunch and dinner, so work, take Motor Mouth to Awana, go shopping with J and Mini Me, pick Motor Mouth up, go to MAM's, and then hang with my husband after the kids went to bed.

Last night I was...
so tired, I kept falling asleep watching a show J wanted me to watch.

Tonight I am...
relaxing and trying not to feel guilty about it.

My favorite piece of jewelery is...
my Granny's wedding band because my Grandfather gave it to her and he loved her so much, even after over 50 years of marriage, and she loved him back so much. I know, because I used to see them hold hands and kiss. And because I was his favorite grandchild so to have this symbol of his love, is special to me.

My favorite shoes...
are my black Converse because they are so comfy and kinda hip.

I am looking forward to...
Mini Me starting this most amazing school. It is so incredible, I don't even have words to describe how incredible this style of learning is and what it will mean for my child.

The ones that know the most about me are...
my husband because he is my best friend and can you believe we've been best friends for 13 1/2 years?! I'd like to say we've been together that long, but we really were best friends for 3 years.

If my man were to bring me flowers I would want them to be...
sitting on top of a brand new Toyota Prius!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I enjoyed them both places. I thought at first I hadn't read the FB post, but then I recognized some answers.

A Prius sounds great to me, too.