Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Blog Name

I want to come up with a new name for my blog, and need your help. 

Initially, I chose Widney Woman because I was in the midst of getting our house ready for sale.  I didn't have time, energy, or the mental where-with-all to come up with something cute. I always used MonyMommy in the past and thought I should break from that. Not sure why. Just did.

To be honest, I stole Widney Woman from Whittaker Woman. I started reading her blogs and she was so much like me and so I thought, "She'll never know me. I'll just make mine Widney Woman". Well, gosh, never say never. While we have never 'met', Whittaker Woman DOES know me. Her family almost stayed at our place over Thanksgiving. We've talked on the phone once. We know each other's real home addresses - a big deal in the blog world. And, I was her husband, Ragamuffin Soul's, 100th tweet on Twitter (I did put pressure on him via the wife and his stomach to get that honor but I got it!). 

I see all of these cute blog names and I want a cute blog name. So I am soliciting help from you, my blogosphere:  

What should I rename my blog?

5 comments:

Lori said...

"Jason's Blessing" :)

Anonymous said...

Now that is funny... How about "tortilla lady" :)
And speaking of your house... lets plan something! H

FaithChick said...

I like Mony Mommy. It is cute and very much you. I think because you have used it before.

Lily-Pie's Mom said...

I really like Mony Mommy too (especially because I like to call you Mony)...it's cute!

I got tired of my old name, too...as you know (particulary because of all the crappy things that happened at the end of last year and my blog became a gripe fest - that I wanted to move past)...but now I, maybe, kinda' miss it a bit. :-0

Lily-Pie's Mom said...

Update required, please!
;-)