Saturday, February 7, 2009

Knowing Me, Knowing You - Feb '09

The Fairy Blogmother announced a new feature on her little corner of the web: Knowing Me, Knowing You. She posts the questions around the first of the month, and we are welcome to answer them on our own blogs. You might remember The Fairy Blogmother as the Home of What's Cooking Wednesdays which took off like wildfire.



#1 What crafts/hobbies are you into?
Currently, I am into crochet. I really want to get into quilting. I've wanted to get into quilting for many years. Life keeps getting in the way though.

#2 What is your laundry status?
A week ago, there was a thin path to my bed. Now, it's all wood, baby!! All the clothes, sheets, and towels are where they belong. WhooooHoooo! Happy, happy dance!!

#3 You walk into a bank and there are people waiting ahead of you for an open teller. You step into place behind the last person waiting...here's the question...are you waiting in line or are you waiting on line?
I don't understand the question. Not sure about what 'on line' means. Personally, if I can't do it on the computer, I do drive up tellers, not in the lobby.

#4 Do you facebook?
I love facebook. I'm trying to pull back though. Not check it as many times each day.

#5 Where would you like to have a shopping spree and what would you buy?
The Container Store. I would get everything there.
I can't even say Macy's in Chicago because to say it may cause me to covet they neighborhood department store goods - Shoes, purses, watches, jewelry, clothes, perfume. Kids clothes. Clothes for J. Oh my. Oh my. Oh. don't get me started.

Head over to The Fairy Blogmother to play along.

2 comments:

Threeundertwo said...

I think "on line" is the British way of saying it, but I could be wrong.

I'm really trying not to get sucked into facebook. I keep getting these email invitations from friends but I spend too much time on the computer as it is.

Congratulations on the laundry!

Shan said...

Can't wait to see your foray into quilting. I'd love to give it a try, but I absolutely have to draw the line somewhere. Now next thing you know Normie will have us cutting up quilting squares:)