Friday, January 30, 2009

Blast From the Past

These are the ladies I hung out with 18 years ago.
I can't believe it's been that long. 
Or how young I looked!
We all worked in the computer department at Sears Canada.
Back Row (L-R): Me, JJ 
Front Row (L-R): DD, GG
Here we are at a Mercedes bar/club for DD's surprise birthday party.  I'm thinking she had not yet arrived, considering she's not in the photo...

Thanks to the magic of Facebook, I'm back in touch with DD. One of my first, most vivid memories of DD was when she came into my office to inform me she was pregnant. She was going around letting the whole team know so we wouldn't think she was just getting fat. How can you not immediately love someone for that kind of honesty and humor!

3 comments:

FaithChick said...

I don't think you look much different. You still look incredibly young. Black don't crack right?

Jen said...

I also think you look amazingly young - I don't think you can be old enough to have adult friends from 18 years ago!

Shan said...

Facebook is magic and you, my friend, still look fabulous!