Thursday, January 29, 2009

Papa Martian

Papa Martian came to town!!!!

Motor Mouth and Mini Me's godfather flew in to Chicago on business. We met him for dinner. The kids LOVE their Papa Martian.  Motor Mouth was all excited when he heard Papa Martian was coming and started naming off all the things he wanted to tell him. Mini Me ran around yelling, "Pawp Maben! Pawp Maben! Pawp Maben!"

Mini Me smothered her godfather most of the evening. It was really cute. I tried to get pictures of it, but it was too dark for my camera to capture. Papa Martian sent these to me bright and early this morning!

Who IS Papa Martian?
I first met Papa Martian when I was interviewing for a job. I got the job and then found out he attended our church. J and I became friends with him and his lovely wife. When Motor Mouth was born, we asked them to be his godparents. Same with Mini Me. We wanted people of character and integrity to raise our children in the event of our untimely death.
We all had a really great time and can hardly wait until Papa Martian comes back with his family, very soon!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

These pictures are just so wonderful! You can see how excited the kiddos are. Papa Martian, too.