Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bag Lady

I discovered a store in Tulsa that has fabulous bags. 
Before our interview weekend, J and I happened into said store and scored some great bags. 

Green Bag
Immediately, the compliments rolled in.
People in Chicago loved my bag.
I returned to the store and picked up 2 more.

Red Bag
I went home to Canada and people loved my bags. 
Friends, strangers, cashiers complimented me on my purses. 
I have owned purses I paid several hundred dollars for. 
Not so many compliments.  

Blue Bag
When we returned to Tulsa at Christmas, 
I had J pick out a couple of bags for me. 
These are my 2 new purses.

What do you think?

Silver Bag
Black Bag
I'm not going to tell you what store, so don't ask. 
Normally I share, share, share. Not this time. 
My little secret. 
ahahahahaha!

5 comments:

FaithChick said...

You stink! You know I would share with you. Not any more. Wait maybe we can bargain here. I will show you how to do makeup and tell me where to get the purses aye?

Threeundertwo said...

Love them! I've had the same experience - sometimes the bags you don't pay the most for are the ones that get the most compliments.

I really love that blue one. I would use the silver one all the time too.

Felicity said...

I love the silver one. Love it! Lucky you to have such a cool secret store.

jasonwidney said...

Felicity I actually thought of you when I was picking out the silver one. There was a silver and gold one sitting next to it. I know what a big fan you are of mixed medals...

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I called FaithChick and told her the name of the store. She said: "I wouldn't tell anyone either!"