Thursday, January 8, 2009

Knowing Me, Knowing You - Jan '09

Alright, so The Fairy Blogmother announced a new feature on her little corner of the web: Knowing Me, Knowing You. She's going to give a try at hosting a monthly interview post. She posts the questions around the first of the month, and we are welcome to answer them on our own blogs. You might remember The Fairy Blogmother as the Home of What's Cooking Wednesdays which took off like wildfire.

January 2009

1. Making any New Year's resolutions this year, or do you think the whole idea of resolutions is ridiculous?

Nothing resolute. I have some personal improvements I would like to make. Things I've been thinking about for a long time. If you want to see the whole list, check out my sister-in-law's post. FaithChick and I didn't discuss it, but we have identical goals - except for #5, I've paid my dues, I'm leaving that to the young girls this year.

2. Read/Watched anything good?
My Favorite Frequent Bloggers (Alphabetical Order):  A2EatWriteCre8tve ChaosFairy Blogmother, Jason Widney, Lit and LaundryMommy ProjectSerenity NowWhittaker Woman

3. Blog you can't stop reading...
Ooopsy! I should have read ahead. Well, there is this site called Ravelry.com for knitters and crocheters. You can take pictures of your projects, record yarn color/brand/amount you have/need, patterns, all kinds of stuff. It is awesome!! It takes a couple days to be approved, but it is worth the wait!!!!!! Add me as a friend on there once you get on, so I can see your craft projects. 

4. George Clooney and Brad Pitt are together on the cover of the French edition of GQ. Who's hotter?

George. George Clooney is beyond hot descriptions. I think Brad Pitt looks like a monkey. He is handsome. But he looks like a monkey. 

Sorry, Blogmother and Mommy Project, we need to agree to disagree on this one: I am totally okay with Brad and Angelina. Angelina Jolie has really grown into an incredible woman that I respect and admire. Her work with the UN is impressive and real. I think there is far more depth to her than to Jennifer Aniston.

I am still miffed at Jennifer from when she was mean and rude to George Bush's daughters. If you have problem with someone's dad and his politics, don't be mean to his kids, take it up with him.  

You are right, Mommy Project, Brad and Jen were married. However, it is Hollywood and the marriage was doomed before it started. If Bruce and Demi couldn't make it, who can? If it wasn't Angie, it would have been Jen with someone else. 

And I have to say, Angie's body rocks!! Did you see her in Wanted?

5. When it comes to movies, do you prefer the theatre or DVD?
I enjoy seeing action movies at the theatre. I like to cry at chick flicks in the privacy of my own home.

So, this was the first installment of Knowing Me, Knowing You. If you decide to play along on your blog, be sure to give some Linky Love to The Fairy Blogmother.

2 comments:

Shan said...

Thanks for playing. I must check out Ravelry. It seems like everyone is hanging out there.

Mommy Project said...

That's IT! We cannot be friends anymore!! 25 years under the bridge and that bridge is burning, baby!!

;-)