Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Birthday

I LOVED my birthday!!

J made breakfast and we had my favorite
- Orange Juice!

Then it was off to the Museum of Science & Industry

Mini Me ON a tractor wheel
Motor Mouth IN the tractor wheel
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
We went to the museum to see the Christmas tree
It's HUGE!!
Motor Mouth wanted to stay at the mini Chicago
But I could have stayed at the chicken exhibit 
ALL DAY!!!!
These 2 chicks hatched right there!
2 more eggs were cracked and working on it
All Day. I wanted to stay here all day.
24 hours old
And to think, I ate eggs that morning!!
We ate lunch at Cafe Trinidad. 
It was fitting, considered I was born there 39 years ago. The owners brought out a piece of AH-mazing pie and sang Happy Birthday to me!!

The rest of the day, I got to spend ALONE. By myself. NO kids. J took them somewhere so I could be alone. I spend so much time with our children, I just wanted to be without them for a few hours. It was a wonderful day. Thank you, J.

3 comments:

Shan said...

Sounds like it was a great birthday! Happy birthday to you!!

Mommy Project said...

I'm glad you had a great day. I hope your year is just as good! :)
xo
n.
p.s. Did the big cow make you think of me? ;-) Moooooo.

Jen said...

Happy, happy birthday! It sounds like it was great!