Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mom's Craft Day - 1st Amigurumi Attempt

My friend, MAM, has got me crocheting.
Back in the day, my Granny taught me to crochet. But I never finished the scarf I was making. I skipped the scarf and went straight to bears - amigurumi!!!

1st Attempt
There are soooo many errors!

2nd Attempt
He's not done - he needs eyes and a nose

J said I should do pink inner ears - cute!
Both bears still need to have their sweaters made.

This was so much fun!
Less than two weeks ago, if you had told me I would start crocheting again and have 2 bears done, I'd have laughed at you. Who am I turning into????

2 comments:

Shan said...

They are so adorable!! Good job!

Mommy Project said...

Wow! I can't believe you created those yourself!!! Who are you, and what have you done with Simone????
JK!
They are adorable and J was right, I love the pink in the ears. Great Job, gf!!
(btw...I think this "soft toy making" thing is contagious thru. the net. I am going to be making sock and glove animals as soon as I'm done all my homework...whenever that glorious day arrives!!)