Sunday, October 12, 2008

Adventures of the 3M's - Rain, Rain, Come Again!

A few weeks ago, it rained for several days straight. I lost count of how many puddles we stepped in. My favorite shoes are worse for wear, as a result. With fall upon us, I needed a solution for the 3 M's to walk comfortably in the city. After searching 7 stores - including pulling over when Mommy saw rain boots in the window of one store - everyone got cute boots.

About to head out
On the way back from karate class.
Now Motor Mouth & Mini Me can walk through puddles, not around them.
On the way back from a bus ride.
Pants can be worn under or over boots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Minerva, you're the queen of all moms! What a perfectly adorable (and fashionable) way to conquer the puddles! I love "feet" pictures, too. This makes me wanna go out and buy golashes, cute golashes!