Monday, July 7, 2008

Camera

It's gone. My camera is no longer in my possession. 

On Saturday evening, I was cautiously optimistic. On Sunday, after discovering my camera was not in either vehicle, I became weepy. All day, all I wanted to do was go off in a corner somewhere and just bawl! Would it have helped? Not find the camera, but I would have been better able to handle the everyday life situations that came my way yesterday. J would have wanted me to cry so I didn't call him at work in hysterics.

Today, J gave me perspective. If I get a new iPhone on Friday, I won't need a camera. I can take pictures and blog directly - as it happens!!!!!

J also said I would have to be a better blog writer to hold everyone's attention for text only blogs. How am I doing? 

1 comment:

Threeundertwo said...

Oh no! That's terrible! So sorry about your camera.

I do miss the pictures of the kids.