Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday

Today was a full day.

The kids and I went to a Mom's Group meeting through our church. I met 3 other moms and the kiddos played with 4 children. The ladies were great to give me leads on pediatricians, doctors, babysitting services, and a consignment shop.

Afterwards, we checked out Old Navy. Then, we ate lunch at a park in our neighborhood. Motor Mouth and I ran around the park, playing tag. I had to take a few time outs to help Mini Me on the equipment.

Last night, I did something I don't think I've ever done. I read a grocery sales flyer. And today, I did something I KNOW I've never done...I went to a store based on that sales flyer. It turned out to be a great find! The produce, deli, and bakery were amazing and vast. The whole store had so many brands and options. It is like nothing I've experienced in Chicago thus far.

We met J after work and ran some more errands. All in all, it was a great, full, day.

No comments: