Thursday, May 22, 2008

Adventures of the 3 M's - To There and Back

Today, we walked to the library on Taylor Street. 
This is a pictorial of our journey...

Good to go!!

Creepy tunnel, under the railway tracks. 

Good opportunity for 1-1 time with your Lord.

Back of the new fire station being built.

I know it was a stupid thing to do. I had Motor Mouth wear his brand new flipflops for a 2-mile, roundtrip walking excursion. They kept falling off. Every 20-30 steps. 2 miles. It was stupid.

Cement truck pouring cement on the sidewalk in front of someone's house. They were friendly and nice about moving so we could pass.

I ASKED Motor Mouth if he needed to go potty when we stopped in at the neighborhood park building, across the street from the new fire station. I ASKED TWICE. Why, then, did he have to pee so badly when we were ALMOST at the library?? We got to the library and THIS sign awaited me. The restrooms are upstairs...I had a toddler in a stroller...and a 5-yr old that HAD TO PEE NOW!

Steel Reserve. That is the name of this liquor. I think I need some. Figuratively and literally.

Walking back through the tunnel. Look, there is an oasis at the end.

The oasis.

1 comment:

Mommy Project said...

Great Post!
Loved it.
So funny.
:-)

(especially the "1-1 time with your Lord" comment)

LOL!!!