Monday, May 5, 2008

Characters Playing at Home


Sunday afternoon. Kiddos chillin' in the costumes.

That Red Bull and vodka I had yesterday, after dinner, was not a good idea. Not only did I stay awake until 2:00 am, but I crashed right after lunch. I laid the kids down for a nap after church and laid down with Motor Mouth. The next thing I know, it is 5:00 pm.

J is at work, so I fixed dinner. Leftover Mexican rice from lunch with oranges and bananas for dessert. And apple juice. Then, we had a popcorn chaser. The kids didn't complain. They were rather pleased with their 'meal'. 

Hmmm...I just got off the phone with Jason. He is on his way home. I told him we already had dinner. He asked what we had. When I told him, he said "Oh-my-God" about 4 times. Then he told me I was a piece of work. Whatever, dude! The kids were not complaining.

My son, the diplomat in training, when asked whose dinner he liked better - Mommy's dinner or Daddy's dinner, said he likes them both. Maybe I'll go get them some milk, to round out the meal. I wish we had some candy in the house. I would give him candy to put me into first place.

Sunday April 27, 2008 - 07:26pm

No comments: