Sunday, May 18, 2008

More Loft Pictures

Last Saturday, on my drive to Canada, I swore I would stop drinking Coke - again. While in Canada, I went cold turkey. I don't drink Coke often, not every day, or anything. Well, I should have told J, because he was being his normal considerate self and picked up Coke for Friday's pizza night. It seems I should not have had a glass at 10:30 pm last night. Following are some photos I took at 3:30 am this morning...

View walking down hallway, towards living area
That palm stands about 10ft tall. I love how the angel wings are reflected in the window.

See the picture on the wall, with Motor Mouth and Mini Me in angel wings? Those are the same wings Motor Mouth is wearing.
Close up of angel wings.




To give you an idea of scale...That picture above the cabinets is 3 ft x 5 ft

No comments: