Sunday, May 4, 2008

Last Night

This is the very last night we will sleep in our house in Tulsa. All 4 of us are here, as Jason flew in this morning. Jason is putting Paris to bed and I will put Jazz to bed in just a moment.

Our time in this house and our time in Tulsa has come to an end. We are really thrilled and excited to walk into the fulfillment of many of our dreams. For so many years, Jason and I have talked about living in a big city, about living in a loft, and living in a condo with no lawn to take care of. Jason is going to a job where he is celebrated and not tolerated. The women I have meet in our circle in Chicago, really seem to get me and understand the fulfillment I receive when I work outside the home. Already, Chicago feels like home for both of us and Tulsa feels like this place we are visiting.

Wednesday April 16, 2008 - 10:39pm

No comments: