Saturday, May 3, 2008

Before I Die List!


You know how some people have a 'To Do Before I Die' list? Yeah, well, I have a 'What NOT To Do Ever Again Before I Die' list. And it keeps growing by the hour.


Like what? You ask? For starters...I am NEVER going to have/let my husband paint a ceiling with 10 different colors of paint, even if it makes a really cool sunset. We just cleared 36 gallons of paint from our garage from previous house projects. Please know that this is the leftovers. And it has nothing to do with the 20+ gallons of paint we have just plastered over the entire inside of our home.


Did you know that to dump used paint cans, you have to fill them with sand, dirt, or kitty litter? I didn't know that. I didn't know it would take 10 bags of sand either. I gotta go. I gotta finish filling 36 cans of half-used paint with sand.

Monday March 24, 2008 - 03:32pm

No comments: