Saturday, May 3, 2008

It's Coming Together...


We are moving to Chicago!! And it appears to all be coming together. I feel like I've been living in a fog on a loop-de-loop roller coaster ride. But the sun is shining and it is a glorious day today!!


Jason and I are pumped!! Steve, the real estate agent who drove us around Chicago is going to be the same person helping us find a condo. Steve is great. He e-mailed us a bunch of possibilities. We narrowed down our search to 4 properties, with 1 main property we really want.


The internet is amazing. We were able to look at the outside of the properties, "walk" down the street with Google street view, and look at the other properties in the neighborhood. You can get crime statistics, find pedophiles in your area, and I looked for schools in the area. And I think I found a great school that is close to 3/4 of the properties.

We were going to send Paris to Canada so my mom and sister could watch her for us, while I take care of finding us a home and all that other stuff when I'm on the ground in Chicago. But, things worked out and Paris is staying in Tulsa, with Jazz, until I return in about a week.

"We've moving to Chi-ca-go. Gonna live in a con-do. Yeah, yeah, yeah."

Thursday March 27, 2008 - 01:14pm

No comments: