Monday, March 31, 2014

Mini Me Birthday

Our baby girl is 8 years old now!!!


I remember the first time I laid eyes on my daughter. I loved her immediately. She was beautiful.


For eight years we have been honored with being her parents. Mini Me is delightful. She is smart, funny, out-going, witty, sharp, loving, kind, generous. I love her so much.


On her birthday I took ice cream treats in to her classmates then we went to dinner at her favorite BBQ place. Each of us took turns sharing our top the three favorite things about Mini Me. She was ecstatic. After picking up cupcakes, we went home where we played family board games and watched Frozen. Right before bedtime we called all of her grandparents (adopted & biological) and godparents so they could wish her a Happy Birthday. Mini Me felt loved and celebrated.





No comments: