Thursday, May 23, 2013

An Ode to My BFF

Ode to My BFF

Best Friend, Best Friend,
Hast thou forsaken me
O Best Friend...?

Best Friend, Best Friend,
Is it for the love of a woman
That thou has cast me aside
O Best Friend...?


It's bad enough my BFF moved to a far, far away state. But now he has a girlfriend. That's great and all but she's cutting into my time! My BFF and I used to talk and text every day/night. Now I must wait my turn when I used to get to cut to the front of the line. Sigh.

I really, really like THIS woman. She treats him well. She is practical, real, direct. No games. There is no drama with this one. Knowing he is happy makes me happier than I can describe. If they ever break up, I'm going to need therapy.

I love her but she's eating up MY TIME! I miss my BFF. Sigh deeply.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw I'm sorry :( I just can't get enough of him.
He's such an amazing person. I promise to share him more..

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I'm going to hold you to that, Super V! LoL