Saturday, August 11, 2012

Knowing Me, Knowing You - August 2012

This is formerly the monthly getting to know you meme that my dear friend, The Fairy Blogmother used to post, well, monthly. Technically, she posted this May. I'm just getting around to seeing and posting it here. Ooopsy! Fairy Blogmother devises and posts the questions and I post my answers. 


1. For you married folk out there.... Where is your wedding dress?
Repurposed as a dedication/christening gown for Mini Me. J designed it, his aunt sewed it. Mini Me wore it. Now it languishes in her closet. Next to her birth mother's communion dress.

2. Do you or have you played any organized sports?

I used to play volleyball, basketball, ran track, did long jump, and high jump. I actually have some awards for doing well in that stuff. As an adult I did 5K, 10K, and half-marathons plus one biathlon (running and bike 'cause I can't swim) for which I have some lovely t-shirts and a few finisher medals.

3. What is your favourite kind of muffin?

I prefer my muffin top. It's with me all the time.

4. Started Christmas shopping yet?

Heck no!

5. The funniest show on TV right now is.......

Absolutely nothing. It's summer and the getting is not good. Pretty much don't watch TV in the summer.

So, head on over to the Fairy Blog Mother to see her answers!

No comments: