Monday, October 10, 2011

Knowing Me, Knowing You - Sep '11

It is beyond time for Knowing Me, Knowing You - September 2011. I have nothing to say for myself other than school started back and I'm a single mom these days so I don't get to do all that I would like to do.

1. What's on your bedside table?Lamp. Kleenex. Couple books I'm never going to read.

2. What is your favourite kind of cookie?Hendricken chocolate chip cookies. My best friend growing up's mom always made the BEST chocolate chip cookies. She says it is just the package they follow but I think they must put an extra ingredient of perfection in there.

3. How long does it take you to get ready?
Depends. We talking Day One: Shampoo AND condition day or Day Two: Spray bottle of Infusium and mousse day or Day Three: Just conditioner day?

4. What would you like to be doing right now?
Attempting to procreate.
Oh, who am I kidding? I just want the part after that, where you fall into a deep, restful sleep.

5. Is your kitchen sink empty?Ummm, yes and no. One side is full. The other is not. Clean dishes from dishwasher need to be put away. Watcha doing tonight?

Now, please head on over to the Fairy Blogmother from whence all "Knowing Me, Knowing You" posts cometh from. 




No comments: