Friday, September 2, 2011

Knowing Me, Knowing You - Aug '11


knowing me, knowing you - august 2011

Time once again for that monthly interview project, Knowing Me, Knowing You created by my dear friend, Fairy Blogmother. And yes, I know it is September. It's been that kind of a month.

1. Are you going to BlogHer?Nope. I thought it would have been fun a few years ago when I was more into blogging and BlogHer was held in Chicago. But I didn't find out about it until too late. Now I don't have the time or inclination.

2. Do your kids share a bedroom? Did you share a bedroom?No and Yes but yes and no.
Our kids have their own bedrooms but prefer to sleep together. They get in trouble for talking past bedtime. They each have double/full-sized beds so sometimes they sleep in Motor Mouth's room and other times in Mini Me's room. Usually, they sleep on their own unless we have house guests or laundry piled up in Mini Me's room...
I shared a bedroom with my sister for a few years but then my dad built her a bedroom in the basement. It was a good thing. We are very different when it comes to our level of cleanliness and very different people to say the least.

3. Have you bought anything using a group buy website like groupon, wagjag or the like?I have, quite a bit too. Groupon used to be better than it is now, I think. We have used Craigslist a fair bit as well.

4. Are you watching Big Brother?Nope. I watched the first season, enjoyed it and never watched another season.

5. Do you have any tattoos?Yes. Three. Lower back, foot, wrist. I have another foot so I may get another. But I'm not sure. I think I may be tattooed out of places on my body. I will NOT get a tattoo on my arms, shoulder, chest or back. 
Okay, so head over to the Fairy Blogmother to see her answers and to play along. 

No comments: