Thursday, September 30, 2010

Knowing Me Knowing You - September

My good friend, The Fairy Blogmother, has been busy and sick this month so I think she forgot to do   her monthly question and answer series. I went over to a few places on the net and grabbed these random questions. It's almost the end of September so I HAVE to get these posted.


Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
Nope. None of the others make sense to me. I like some things in other religions but I'm not 'religious' so I don't do a lot of rituals. I live life and have relationship with God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. 

Who do you most look like in your family?
I don't look like anyone. There are 4 of us and we look nothing alike. Different body shapes, face shapes, hair, eye, skin color. Different eyes, nose, cheeks, hands, feet. Nothing alike. We could all be adopted.

Have your parents ever smoked pot?
What?? No. Really, no. Haha. The thought of it makes me laugh hysterically.

Want someone back in your life?
Nope. My life is pretty great right now. I rather like it this way.

What do you order at the bar?
If I'm sitting AT the bar, I ask the bartender to make me something of their choosing. It usually works out to be amazing!!

Ever licked someone’s cheek?
I lick my kids' cheeks. Usually it is after I have pinned them down and been wrestling for awhile. I learned this move from my brother who has 5 children.

If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
I would go back to the last time I was supposed to go shopping with my grandparents. I changed my mind at the last minute before getting out of the car. I wish I had those hours back to spend with them. My grandfather passed away quickly a few months later. He was my favorite person in the world. 

1 comment:

Shan said...

Thanks friend! September really kicked me in the ass.