Thursday, July 22, 2010

God Help Me!!

Beautiful Mini Me

I love this little girl. 
She is sweet, funny, quirky, silly, smart, loving, crazy, beautiful.

There are days, weeks, I feel so inadequate to properly parent this being. I could not imagine parenting without J. This child comes up with new twists and turns frequently. When I think I have a handle on how to manage her, she switches the menu.

God says he doesn't give you more than you can handle, but wow, I am out of my league with this one. And she is 4. I feel like I have to do all this stuff right now, or we are going to lose her when she is a teenager. Our job is to train up this child in the way she should go but 2 people are not enough. I feel like I need a village with this one. 

1 comment:

Emilia Jane said...

you can do it! i'm praying for you all