Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Annual Widney Gingerbread House - 2009

It's that time of year again for our Annual Gingerbread House(s).

 This year, I decided to get one for each child and let the kids decorate it for themselves because last year, I was far too obsessive.

Last Year....

Last year - My 1st ever gingerbread house


This Year...
J and I put the houses together then I applied icing for the kids to use their creative juices to decorate. Motor Mouth decided to follow the picture on the box. So of course, Mini Me did too. Ever notice how they never give you enough candy to make the photo????

Motor Mouth getting started...


Mini Me...


MooMoo watches the progress


Motor Mouth's finished house...


And Mini Me's finished house...


J did the drippy icing thing on the front
of the houses and chimney.
I think their houses look better than mine did.

Motor Mouth...


Mini Me...


1 comment:

Shan said...

They did a fantastic job!!