Monday, August 10, 2009

Warmest Regards

I find myself a bit harsh at times. Especially when it comes to e-mails. I am from the school of short, quick, to the point. Or long and drawn out but often come across snappy, I think. It's better now, after my 9-year induction into the 'We are NOT Southerners' southern living lifestyle of mid-west Tulsa.

What was I saying...? Oh. Right. Warmest Regards.

The other day, I received a snippy email but at the end, she signed it: Warmest Regards. That really took the edge off. What a sweet, kind person she is. 'Warmest Regards'. Made me want to hug her.

I changed my signature to 'Warmest Regards'. Now, I can say whatever the hell I want and it will be okay because I have 'Warmest Regards' to soften the blow and jettison me into nicedom.

Warmest Regards,
Widney Woman

2 comments:

Jen said...

You so gave me my good, needed laugh for the morning. THANKS!

Hope the anniversary weekend was everything you'd dreamed it would be!

Meghan said...

This cracked me up! We used to have a co-worker that used Warmest Regards in a similar manner. Always made me laugh!