Friday, August 14, 2009

Favorite Find Friday

I have a new favorite thing...
Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets
Detergent + Softener + Dryer Sheets

J heard about this first and asked me to purchase some.
Living in loft with limited space, these were a no-brainer.

We went from this...
To this...
But does it work?
YES!!!!!

Our clothes smell great. They are clean and no static cling.

It is so easy. Toss 1 sheet into the wash, pull the whole load out and put it all in the dryer. No need to mess with measuring detergent. No need to take time to pull out a dryer sheet. More importantly, no need to buy a bunch of products.

The bonus...!
Our water was out for 2 days, due to city work. I HAD to wash a few loads. So, I Googled the nearest laundromat, put each load in a kitchen trash bag - And threw in 1 Purex 3-in-1 sheet. It could not have been easier!!
No lugging a big, awkward detergent bottle or a box of dryer sheets. No measuring. I just put the whole contents of the bag in the washer. Done.

Drawback?
They need to make a bleach sheet.
Seriously!!

MAJOR DRAWBACK?
Sheets clogged the drain of our washer.
Cost $135 + 4 mths of laundromat!

Disclaimer.
This is an un-paid advertisement. I SHOULD be paid - at least in some free product. This product is so good, I'm thrilled to share my good news with you. Free of any endorsement deal. For now. Hint to The Dial Corporation.

1 comment:

Shan said...

I wondered how those worked. Thanks for a great review. I just wish they were made with biodegradable soaps/fabric softenenr and a recyclable sheet. Purex is what I already use, but the Natural Elements line.