Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Great Week!

I've been a bit busy this week. Haven't really had time to blog. One of my best friends from Oklahoma came to visit with her son. For Kai's birthday, Aubdog took him on his very first airplane ride - to Chicago!! I can't tell you how much it means to me that she chose to visit us for Kai's birthday week. Kai and Motor Mouth were best buds in Oklahoma. It was a great week!

Here are just a few of the places we managed to visit:

Aubdog at Oprah's Studios
Pritzker Auditorium
The Bean
Artwork at Millenium Park
Playing in Crown Fountain
Wrigley Field
Lego Store
Carousel at Navy Pier
Apple Store
I made Chicago Style Pancakes
Ferris Wheel, Sears Tower, 
Hancock Building, Cubs, J, Dinosaur
LegoLand
4D Theatre at LegoLand
The boys slept HARD after LegoLand
Family Matters House
Chicago Style Pizza at Lou Malnati's
2 Handsome young men
Navy Pier
Playing in Fountains outside Navy Pier
Kai's first bus ride - stood like a pro!
At the Big, Glass McDonald's

2 comments:

Jen said...

NOW, I understand all your fb entries... I was trying to figure out just what you were doing!

Sounds like a marvelous time!

Shan said...

Looks like an incredibly fun visit!