Friday, March 13, 2009

What Do You Want for your Birthday?

So, my kids came up with an idea at Christmas that I thought I would share with you all. I go with them to the store, and take pictures of what they want. I then sent the pictures to their grandmother. Two sets of grandparents sent money, so I took that and my photos and got them exactly what they wanted. It worked out great.

The kids' birthdays are coming up in 1 week!
When we were at Target, they asked me to 
take pictures of what they wanted.

I haven't told anyone what they want 
I'm debating on this stuff vs. bikes 
vs. gift cards from GAP or Old Navy.
To be honest, Mini Me would like an assault rifle to shoot all the pigeons Motor Mouth likes. But I've convinced her that maybe she wants to work on completing her wooden food and kitchen set with the baking, breakfast and veggies.
Motor Mouth is all about dinosaurs, 
whales, and sharks right now.
If you have grandparents who live far away, 
this idea might work for you, too!

2 comments:

Shan said...

Great idea! Love the Schleich toys. Abby has quite a collection of horses. They're great for playing with in the pool or tub.

FaithChick said...

You have been givin an award. Go and claim it.