Sunday, March 1, 2009

Knowing Me, Knowing You - Mar '09

The Fairy Blogmother has a monthly edition 
I'm playing along...

#1 What is your dream life?
Living in downtown Chicago is a dream come true for us. However, if we won the lottery, I have lots I could come up with, depending upon how much the pot was. Let me just say, I could have done a whole lot more with the jackpot when we lived in Tulsa, with it's low cost of living. High on the priority list would be buying a fabulous condo. Ideally, we would like to live in Trump Tower. We have the unit floor plan picked out. Failing that, there is a brand new condo, walking distance to J's work, that has a great view and great floor plan. I'm a big fan of real estate, so I would want to put a chunk of change into several investment properties.

#2 Do you play games online?
Nope. Never have been one for video games, either. I do like Solitaire in spurts.

#3 Seen anything good lately?
I just saw Gran Torino which was amazing! Clint Eastwood is really incredible in this. He kinda reminded me of J's grandfather but without God in his life.

#4 What is your favourite pizza combination?
J used to order this pizza he made up, from Mazzio's. Olive oil base, chicken, fresh mushrooms, cheese, onions, and a couple other things. It was AMAZING!!!

#5 How are you with houseplants?
I remember sitting in my Toronto apartment, hearing the leaves drop. My mom took that plant when I moved, and it flourished, growing to the ceiling and living at least another 10 years. I'm working on some paper whites (thanks MAM!) and looking into an herb garden for the spring, possibly.

Head on over to The Fairy Blogmother 
to link up and play along. 

4 comments:

Shan said...

Gran Torino was fantastic. I'm still a little bit awed by it. And I think we'd dabble a nit in real estate. Definitely hold on to this place if nothing else.

Anonymous said...

Just came home from watching Gran Torino, I cried so hard my head and eyes are still hurting!!!! Great show regarding relationships.
Miss yall,
anon #2

Mary Anne Mohanraj said...

'paperwhites', just fyi. :-) They're a type of narcissus, I think.

Anonymous said...

I would have no trouble with the Trump tower either!