Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mini Me = Hellion

Mini Me has been a hellion recently.
First, there was the haircutting incident.
Mini Me cut 2 chunks out of her hair!!
This would be why Motor Mouth was 
developmentally delayed in scissor cutting.

Motor Mouth LOVES pigeons. 
Mini Me has started 'shooting' pigeons.
Just to piss him off.
I think her Grandma had something to do with it!!
And then Mini Me ate a cookie out of the trash.
It was moist from sitting UNDER
Motor Mouth's WET pull-ups for 2 days!
Ahhh...the contortionist incident at Starbucks
Iron Princess should be her new nickname
I would offer her free to a good home.
But they would only return her...!!
And what would I have to blog about?
We'll keep her. 
After all, we just couldn't survive without our precious, baby girl!! Ooops! Not allowed to call her a 'baby'. Our precious 'big' girl, then.

6 comments:

Ace said...

awwww...but then where else would you get all this great blog content?
hang in there...

FaithChick said...

I find it comforting to know that it is just not MY kids. Jazz didn't do crazy stuff like that so I was filling alone. Why does it seem to just be the girls though?

Bobbi said...

Oh goodness! Time for a recharge night for Mama :) The doing stuff to annoy your sibling drives me batty. Yesterday my Jr. was "light sabering" his brother....shouting boys, tears and one flabbergasted mama later we were okay. But I was wiped out.

Hope you can find a moment or two to recharge yourself for the next round with your mini-me :)

Jen said...

But *could* she be any cuter? I'm sure that helps.;-)

The shooting pigeons thing just really cracked me up!

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Ace and Mama B - Thanks for making me realize my post came off frustrated. J and I got a pretty good laugh about it all. Mini Me is so quirky, most times, all we can do is shake our head and sneak a laugh at her. I think I fixed the ending.

FaithChick - Motor Mouth takes after the Frederick side. None of them did that stuff. Mini Me clearly takes after the Widney side. It will be interesting to see which side Baby Y takes after.

Shan said...

Well at least she cut a chunk out of her own hair. Maya cut a chunk out of mine!