Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kids Kraft Day - Jan 2009

The kids were Krafting again.

I laid it all out nice on the table
Then called them in for their 
surprise paint night!!
They were so very happy!!
Yes, our tree is still up...
Looks like a pretty halter top, eh?
Notice how clean the bowls are...
Hmmm....Did you HAVE to mix EVERY color?
Oh, but it was worth it!
Mini Me's Masterpiece
Motor Mouth wrote 'Chinese Letters'
Really? Don't tell Chinese people that, ok?
(Don't hurt yourself - It's the white markings)

The kiddos did about 10 masterpieces each. I was running out of drying space!! Daddy thought it was a great idea until he had to wipe down the table and floor. Hmmm...next time, I think Mommy needs that big kraft paper you find at teacher supply stores...


3 comments:

Threeundertwo said...

That look on mini-me's face is so funny!

You are a cool mom to do this. Stuff like this makes me so crazy. We never were a big paint family.

Shan said...

Okay your tree is beautiful. I think I'd just keep it up:) And the paintings are gorgeous! And why do they have to mix them all together?

Jen said...

butcher paper can be a godsend.

Love the craftiness! ;-)