Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things About Me


I was tagged for this in Facebook. I was only going to do it here, but then I got tagged 2 more times in less than 24hrs!! This is different from the Facebook list.

Here goes....... 

1. I don't remember the first time I met my father-in-law.

2. J and I joked we would name our kid 'Sidney Widney' before we knew my father-in-law had made the same joke years before.

3. I collect tea pots. 

4. When I show people pictures of my father-in-law, they say he is very handsome.

5. My father-in-law taught me how to operate a bull dozer.

6. I seriously think I'm peri-menopausal.

7. My father-in-law has shown me all over Disney World and taken us to Cape Canaveral so I could go to NASA.

8. My father-in-law introduced me to eating alligator, crawfish, and gumbo.

9. My father-in-law loves my son and I love that they have a special bond because I had a special bond with my grandfather.

10. My father-in-law is one of my biggest heroes 'cause people said he couldn't do it but he did - more than once. 

11. My father-in-law showed me all around Colorado when Motor Mouth was 6 months old.

12. My father-in-law took me with him on 2 cross-country helicopter rides once with the tour guide with the mostess and once with J and SarahBeara.

13. My father-in-law is the reason I have been all over Texas and a bunch of other states.

14. I'm fat.

15. My father-in-law is one of the most generous, kind-hearted men I know.

16. My mother-in-law has been one of my best friends for 12 years.

17. I like riding on my father-in-law's Harley with him because people think he's my sugar daddy!

18. My father-in-law let's me drive his Hummer and he sits in the passenger seat.

19. My father-in-law taught me how to fly small airplanes.

20. My father-in-law taught me how to shoot a gun.

21. My father-in-law taught me how to fly a helicopter.

22. My father-in-law was once my boss.
 
23. My father-in-law dragged us around Vegas on one of the best tours ever.

24. My father-in-law treats his kids' spouses like they are his kids.

25. My father-in-law prefers me not to talk about him on my blog.

3 comments:

FaithChick said...

You didn't mention him that much so I don't think he will even notice.

Shan said...

Great list! Funny lady!

Jen said...

WAY too funny!

BTW... if you really think you're peri-menopausal, get it checked out... I started it early, and had a variety of icky things as a consequence. There's a lot you can do with diet and exercise, water, etc., etc.