Friday, November 28, 2008

Finished for Friday - Teddy Bear

I can FINALLY join forces with Lit and Laundry on her 
weekly Finished for Friday edition!

I am officially a crocheting amigurumi fool!
I am making all of our Christmas gifts for our nieces and nephews this year. Here are 3 that I have completed this week.

Bear
Do you think he needs eyes?

Pink Cat
I just love this guy. And he's huge!

Blue Whale
Historic Route 66 runs through the Oklahoma town J and his family grew up in.  There is an actual Blue Whale on the route that used to be part of a water park, giving this little guy have more significance.
I never thought I could do any of this, much less get all of these done in one week. Who knew I had it in me. 

Check out Finished for Friday's home.

6 comments:

Threeundertwo said...

WOW!! These are great! You've been working!

I love all of them. Your nieces and nephews will go nuts.

You could go into business. Seriously.

Thanks for joining in!

Cheryl Lage said...

Holy Cow! Those are DARLING!!!! I've not jumped on the amigurumi wagon as I am knitting challenged, but I CAN crochet...with effort.

That whale in particular is precious!!!

Love your blog...am adding you to my regular reads.

Shan said...

Oh I love them. Seriously! I must learn to crochet.

Patty said...

I love the whale! And good for you for doing them all in one week.

Alisa said...

Wow! Those are adorable. How fun to make and to give! Good job for one week! That's impressive.

Jen said...

Oh. my. goodness.

I'm speechless.

You are truly amazing!