Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It was a GOOD Day Today - 07/02/08

How many strollers does Mini Me need?
THREE.
1 ah-mazing stroller . 1 suburb stroller . 1 broken stroller

Our latest stroller broke on Michigan Ave on Friday. Notice the wheel on the far right. We use our stroller all the time. The city requires a rugged-wheeled stroller for long walks and uneven surfaces that can collapse easily for bus and train riding. After purchasing 2 reasonably priced strollers that just haven't managed to cut it in the city, we broke down and purchased a crazy expensive umbrella stroller. I can hardly wait to take it for a spin!!

After putting together the stroller, I ate a banana. I realized the bananas were getting old, so I baked my first banana bread. I've never made a bread from scratch. This baking adventure, I didn't forget or mess up anything! It's the best banana bread I've ever tasted. Yes, it is THAT good. I'm not being conceited. I'm surprised I didn't screw something up!

4 comments:

Mommy Project said...

MMmmmmm...I love banana bread. Jeez, Mony...you are doing a really great job at this whole Mommy/Domestic Goddess thing.

Threeundertwo said...

Today strollers, tomorrow shoes. Girls just need good, fashionable transportation.

I love banana bread. Sometimes my kids leave bananas lying around on purpose without eating them so they'll get brown and I'll make banana bread.

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Thanks, NAMK! That means a great deal, coming from you. I did the art project because of your inspiration.

Three/Lit, the funny thing is, on our patio, along with the stroller box, was a box with a new pair of white Keds for Paris in the mail yesterday. J ordered them online because Macy's doesn't carry kids shoes and Bloomingdales was closed when we got there, Friday. They close at 8 pm!!

Mommy Project said...

REally?? Wow. Cool.
Well, I'll have you know that I made Banana Bread yesterday because of YOU! I kid you not!! :)
It is Vegan. I'm not too sure what that means, though (no butter?). It was a "lower-fat" recipe, but very nummy...I must say. And I never would have had any if it wasn't for you.
:-X
;-)