Sunday, May 4, 2008

T-Town to Chi-Town - Day 12


I got a lot accomplished today. I managed to clean out the garage. This was a daunting task, let me tell you. But, within 5 hours, I had it swept out, and sorted by pack, sell, toss, return. Poor J. I kept calling him to find out what he wanted to do with certain items. Good thing it was his day off.

Well, I say poor J, but he called me 3 x when I was in the car with Michy Mee, on the way to meet Luscious. I went to PF Chang’s with Michy Mee and Luscious.

We had a great time! We pretty much closed the place down. But first, one of the servers broke a plate right in front of our table. We joked around and Luscious said a dessert would calm our nerves. And they gave us one for free!! It was the biggest slice of 6 layer chocolate cake I have ever seen. I don’t like chocolate cake, but I did enjoy that one! After PF Chang’s, we went shopping. It was a real bonding experience for us. See you in Chi-Town, for Christmas shopping, my Sistas!

Saturday April 12, 2008 - 11:05am

No comments: