Our kids are going through such a season of CHANGE!!!
- New job for J which means a new church for us.
- For the first time in their little lives, they are the only Caucasian children at church.
- Motor Mouth is on a new swim team.
- Mini Me starts a running club for first time.
- Mini Me starts a new chess club for the first time.
- Moving at an age when they are more aware of what a move entails.
- We are moving to new home in a new neighborhood.
- We will live on two floors for the first time and our master will be on a different floor.
- Our children will be the only Caucasian children in our new neighborhood.
The kids are troopers. I'm planning lots of play dates and trying to make special moments for them. I am looking ahead as much as possible to reduce their stress. We have to keep in mind the amount of change they are dealing with and love them through it. I love them so much!!!
The good news is that we will still be bad ass parents. Fortunately, some things never change.