Monday, April 8, 2013

Best Chicago Real Estate Agent

Meet my new friend, Amanda Bell. I got lucky and met Amanda during our recent home search in Chicago. Not many people know that I used to be a real estate agent. Yup. So as a former realtor I know who is good and who is not. Amanda Bell is a top notch realtor.

Amanda listened to what we asked for and delivered what our family requested. When we met in person, Amanda was on-time every time, all locations were completely lined up and ready for viewing, and she had insights on each location. She gave us all the time we needed to view and never made us feel rushed.

More importantly, Amanda fought for our best interests. She was supportive and let me have my whiny meltdown and didn't skip a beat! Throughout the experience, it felt like Amanda was a really knowledgeable friend. So I friended her on FB so we can keep in touch!

Here is a link to Amanda if you are in the market for a home in Chicago - she does home sales and leases!  http://amandabell.bairdwarner.com

No comments: