Sunday, March 27, 2011

Knowing Me, Knowing You - Mar '11

Time again for the monthly question series, Knowing Me, Knowing You, originated by The Fairy Blogmother. Enjoy and play along on the Blogmother's site.

1. Do you consider yourself a foodie?Nope. I don't know much about food. J is a foodie. He can taste a food and tell you what the ingredients are (spices and all). I can't eat white sauces or cheese. No food worth their weight can possibly shy away from these prime ingredients.

2. Are you a spender or a saver?Both.

3. What was the last movie you saw?I Am Four. Loved it!!!!!!!! J and I finally went on a date for the first time in months and months. It was nice to do dinner and a movie with my husband.

4. What is the closest book to you?My iPhone is closest to me so my current iPhone books are:

- Audiobooks: The Secret Garden
- Audible: Inbound Marketing


Across from me, the physical book on top of the nearest bookcase is:
- Tribes by Seth Godin

5. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?Yes! Widney is an Irish name. The children wear green. I found a green sweater to wear. We have a new tradition of going to the Greening of the River on the Chicago River. And of course, we have Shamrock shakes! I do have a box of St. Patty's Day decorations I put around the house. I also try to make the kids green shamrock pancakes on March 17. 

No comments: