Saturday, February 19, 2011

Knowing Me, Knowing You - Feb '11


Time once again for everyone's favourite monthly interview project.. Knowing Me, Knowing You, originated and hosted by the incredible Fairy Blogmother.


1. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
After my shower in the morning my personality gets perky. However, I can get a LOT done from 8 pm to 1 am at the office, alone.

2. What is favorite show of all time - you've seen all the episodes, you've watched it over and over and quote from it all the time?
I don't watch anything over and over. I tend to quote Oprah or her guests. 
That said, L.A.Law. I would not schedule anything or talk on the phone during L.A.Law. I love Jimmy Smits. Love him. Would have his babies. Or just practice. A LOT. 
And Criminal Minds. And Star Trek Next Generation. And Six Feet Under. And Nip/Tuck.


3. Who would you invite to a celebrity dinner party?
Oprah Winfrey, Steve Jobs, Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, Barack Obama, and Seth Godin.
And no, I would not invite Jimmy Smits, Lenny Kravitz, Jeff Goldblum, or George W. Bush to dinner because I want to have each of them for dessert, one yummy morsel at a time.

4. Would you rather have breakfast out or dinner out?
Dinner. I don't care for breakfast out - never enough salt and pepper, too much butter. Besides, I'm the kinda girl that would rather spend money on dinner than for brunch. I can justify spending money on a good steak but not eggs and pancakes. 

5. Packers or Steelers?
After the Packers beat the Bears, I lost all interest in football until next year. It was almost 2 weeks before I found out who won. And even now, I'm not really sure .

Now, head on over to The Fairy Blogmother to play along.

No comments: