Friday, January 21, 2011

Knowing Me, Knowing You - Jan '11

knowing me, knowing you - january 2011

This is the monthly questionnaire hosted by The Fairy Blogmother.

1. Okay so you have $5 million to spend in five days and you can't spend it on yourself or your family. What do you spend it on?
That is easy. I would give $1 million to Motor Mouth's school, $1 million to our former adoption agency, $100K to the church J just stopped working for, $100K to a new church in our neighborhood, split another $50K between a about 5 organizations I have either volunteered for or been involved with in the past. The remaining $2.5 million would be used to start a non-profit agency that helps women facing crisis pregnancies.

2. What's your favorite type of food?
Trinidadian food is a mix of Spanish, Asian, South Asian. So, by picking Trinidadian food, I get a mix!

3. What is the best concert you've ever attended?
Trans Siberian Orchestra. Hands down. Beats anything and everything ever. 

4. What sports do you like?
Basketball. Volleyball. Tennis. Running. Curling. I've done them all except for curling.

5. Who is your favorite cartoon character of all time?
Mickey Mouse. I love him.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Thanks for always playing... even when I don't. Love your plan for the money. And Mickey is pretty cool.